Fantastic photos of the lake below the Opera.
The back of the Degas costume:
1. Copenhagen, 2. Broadway, 3. Buenos Aires, 4. West End, 5. Broadway, 6. Las Vegas, 7. Original West End, 8. Toronto, 9. Vienna
Degas’ photographs of his ballerinas
tetsumaru || L’Opéra
I just learned that Mamma Valerius was very probably based off of Adelaide Leuhusen [née Wallerius] who was a music teacher to Swedish opera singer (and famous soprano and eventual countess) Kristina Nilsson after she was discovered at a summer fair in Ljungby, Sweden gosh dang it I live and breathe for writer’s inspirations behind characters *backflips into the sun*
What would Jesus not do?
Things Jesus would do:
- Flip tables
- Turn water into fine wine to save your wedding party
- Tell the weather outside to STOP
- Curse trees for producing shitty fruit
- Bring people back from the dead
- Go fishing
- Give you food
- Whatever the hell he wants to on the Sabbath
- Make furniture
- Walk across the ocean because you need to stop
This…is the best
As Stalkingstalkerthatstalks said: Canon Jesus is better than fanon Jesus.
Canon Jesus is better than fanon Jesus.
CAN I GET THAT ON A TSHIRT
Fanon Jesus is a white guy who hugs lambs
Canon Jesus is a sassy middle eastern guy who hung out with prostitudes and spread peace and acceptance of everyone
who also hugged lambs
El Fantasma de la Ópera by Miguel Ángel Palermo, ill. by Ignacio Noé, published in 2000 in Argentina.
Just look at these gorgeous pictures! This book is a breath of fresh air. It’s adaptation for children, but it was made with love.
More pictures you can find here.